Destiny 2 has received Hotfix 18.104.22.168. This hotfix is set to release later today on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. You will find that Destiny 2 Hotfix 22.214.171.124 will resolve a few known issues, including the EDZ Obelisk accessibility and Eververse waypoint notifications. Below you will see today’s full schedule.
- 8 AM PST (1600 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance will begin.
- 8:30 AM PST (1630 UTC): Players will be removed from all Destiny 2 activities and will be unable to log in until 9 AM PST.
- 9 AM PST (1700 UTC): Players will be able to log in again and Destiny 2 Hotfix 126.96.36.199 will begin rolling out to all platforms and regions.
- 12 PM PST (2000 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude.
Destiny 2 is a first-person action and shooting video game with RPG elements. The game has been developed by Bungie. This is the second installment of the Destiny video game. This sequel takes us to the fall of the last city before the invading forces led by Primus Ghaul, the commander of the Red Legion.
In this way, we will fight again through the Solar System, discover new weapons and skills and face the Red Legion, gathering all the heroes and forging new legends in order to recover the home that has been taken from us.
Unfortunately, there are still no official patch notes available. The details will most probably come forth as soon as the hotfix releases. Over the past few weeks, a few issues have surfaced that Bungie’s Player Support team has been tracking. Below is a list of the latest known issues that were reported in their Help Forum.
- The Leviathan’s Breath Exotic Bow currently cannot be acquired due to an issue with ‘The Arms Dealer’ strike where it can only be completed in Season 8.
- The Tower Obelisk can sometimes not be accessed. Players encountering this should return to orbit and launch back in to The Tower.
- The Giddy Laugh emote keeps loading in the Emote Collection and can’t be unequipped if slotted.
I remind you that Bungie’s Destiny 2 was on sale since September 6, 2017 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
The post Destiny 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52, Resolved A Few Known Issues appeared first on SegmentNext.Full article